Pairview Training Team
LEAD TRAINER/CONSULTANT – NIGERIA/AFRICA
• Business Intelligence Developer with a demonstrated history of leading and supporting various data projects.
• Led and managed projects on the retail, government, manufacturing, information technology and business services sectors using some of the latest technologies such as SQL, Power BI, Tableau, and so on.
HEAD OF ENTERPRISE PEOPLE 4.0
• Worked closely with businesses across industry sectors to develop analytics capabilities, build their analytics team, identify skills gaps, and find the best solution to fill the gap.
• 5+ years of experience in Insight Analysis and Market Intelligence Consultancy, with specialisation in the Consumer Products and Retail sectors. 6+ years of experience in IT Training and People Transformation Consultancy.
LEAD TRAINER/CONSULTANT – UK/EUROPE
• 10+ years of experience in Computer Science and Data Analytics across various industry sectors, especially Banking and Financial Services.
• Specialised in manipulating, analysing, interpreting, and deriving new insight for complex data sets relating to businesses. Providing dynamic analytics solutions for internal and external audiences using advanced tools and technologies.
SENIOR DIRECTOR TALENT PRACTICE
• 15+ years experience in data and analytics consultancy.
• Be the subject matter expert for exploring job markets and developing business analytics professionals, who will investigate behaviours, demographics, and lifestyle that drive profitable business outcome for clients.
LEAD DATA ENGINEER
• Specialised in Big Data Technologies such as Apache Hadoop and Hive, Apache Cassandra, Apache Spark, and so on.
• Led and managed projects supporting the team of Data Scientists and Analysts on Machine Learning and BI projects and in the implementation of Data Governance and Data Migration frameworks.
HEAD OF TRAINING AND ADVISORY
• 15+ years experience of delivering analytics solutions and exploiting complex business data using Machine Learning and BI tools.
• A former software-delivery consultant and risk specialist at ABB/Ventyx, Infosys, E.ON, Centrica, and his own start-up. Barry has a proven track record of providing consultancy services in Data Science, BI, and Business Analysis to major businesses in Energy, IT, and Retail sectors.
CHIEF DATA AND ANALYTICS OFFICER
• 15+ years industry experience in data and analytics. 12 years in the Banking and Insurance sector and over 3 years in Senior Level Client Services Management in Software Consultancy. Worked with Barclays Bank, ClickFox Inc., O2, RIAS Insurance and Experian.
• Certified Oracle Database Administrator and IBM Analytics professional, speaking in major Analytics conferences for IBM and Data Governance Forum