Emerging Opportunities in AI and Analytics : A Time to Boost Your Career!
The demand for Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and AI Specialists has never been greater, with an ever-growing number of job openings by 344% in the last 5 years (and still rising). The high demand and acute under-supply of suitable candidates have made employers eager to hire our delegates who have been well trained and qualified in the relevant Analytical tools.
Pairview has been successfully training and placing candidates into the industry since 2009 and is a global partner of Microsoft, IBM, and SAS. Our industry expert trainers and consultants have supported hundreds of people to s...
The Latest News in the Big Data Analytics Industry
• Market size and trends
• Government perspective and research
• Business applications
Why is Big Data Analytics in High Demand Across All Industries?
• The influence of Analytics on different aspects of an organization’s strategic decision processes
• The powerful, transformational value of Big Data Analytics to businesses
Eligibility and Skills Requirement
• Who is eligible?
• What is needed for the roles?
• How to develop these skills?
Pairview Job Placement Programme
• How does this programme work?
• Which companies are actively hiring?
• What roles are available?
• Real-world project experience
• Hear success stories of our graduates now working with the largest organizations in the world
Various Pathways for Your Career Development
• Types of Roles and the Skill Gaps
• Explore various career paths across industry sectors
• The perks of pursuing a Big Data Analytics career
• Register interest for your one-to-one Free Career Consultancy
15+ years industry experience in data and analytics. 12 years in the Banking & Insurance sector and over 3 years in Senior Level Client Services Management in Software Consultancy. Worked with Barclays Bank, ClickFox Inc., O2, RIAS Insurance and Experian. Certified Oracle Database Administrator and IBM Certified Analytics professional, speaking in major Analytics conferences for IBM and Data Governance Forum.
Human Resources Generalist, well versed in the areas of talent management, organizational development, strategy & policy formulation. She has garnered her 5-year practice working across the IT, Consulting, Retail & FMCG industries. Miranda has an MBA in Management and is an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria.