Your Pathway to a Global Career: Data Analytics and Digital Technologies
“Big Data Analytics is the new oil” (Clive Humby – Data Scientist and Data Architect of the Tesco Clubcard at TESCO)
The demand for AI Specialists, Data Scientists, and Data Engineers has never been greater, with an ever-growing number of job openings by 344% in the last 5 years (and still rising). The high demand and acute under-supply of suitable candidates have made employers eager to hire our delegates who have been well trained and qualified in the relevant Analytical tools.
Are you looking for a guaranteed higher salary, job security, and a fast-growing and...
The Latest News in the Big Data Analytics Industry
• Market size and trends
• Government perspective and research
• Business applications
Why is Big Data Analytics in High Demand Across All Industries?
• The influence of Analytics on different aspects of an organization’s strategic decision processes
• The powerful, transformational value of Big Data Analytics to businesses
Eligibility and Skills Requirement
• Who is eligible?
• What is needed for the roles?
• How to develop these skills?
Pairview Executive Talent Sponsorship Programmes
• How do these programmes work?
• Who are our corporate partners?
• What roles are available?
• Real-world project experience
• Hear success stories of our graduates now working with the largest organizations in the UK
Various Pathways for Your Career Development
• Types of Roles and the Skill Gaps
• Explore various career paths across industry sectors
• The perks of pursuing a Big Data Analytics career
• Register interest for your one-to-one Free Career Consultancy
15+ years industry experience in data and analytics. 12 years in the Banking & Insurance sector and over 3 years in Senior Level Client Services Management in Software Consultancy. Worked with Barclays Bank, ClickFox Inc., O2, RIAS Insurance and Experian. Certified Oracle Database Administrator and IBM Certified Analytics professional, speaking in major Analytics conferences for IBM and Data Governance Forum.
15+ years experience of delivering analytics solutions and exploiting complex business data using Machine Learning and BI tools. A former software-delivery consultant and risk specialist at ABB/Ventyx, Infosys, E.ON, Centrica, and his own start-up. Barry has a proven track record of providing consultancy services in Data Science, BI, and Business Analysis to major businesses in Energy, IT, and Retail sectors