Want to be a “Data Scientist?”
Why not fulfill your career potential and start on your roadmap to the ‘sexiest job of the 21st century’.
The data scientist shortage crisis is real. The facts speak for themselves.
- 6,400 UK firms will have implemented Big Data Analytics by 2020.
- 346,000 Big Data jobs are expected in the UK by 2020, with demand for Data Scientists rising by 259%.
- Employers are finding 75% of Data Scientist roles very hard to fill.
- Experienced Data Scientists command an average salary of £57,500 per annum and can boost their earning to £350 per day.
(Source: Tech Partnership employers’ network, SAS, ITJobsWatch)
And the shortage is getting worse.
A data scientist is a job title for an employee or business intelligence (BI) consultant who excels at analysing data, particularly large amounts of data, to help a business gain a competitive edge.
Definition from WhatIs.com
Data Science Talent Programme (Job Offer Guarantee)
- Up to 6 months, intensive training on the most in-demand Data Science skills
- Accredited training from the leading software vendors
- Expert tutors who have had years of industry experience in Data Scientist roles
- Hands-on project work experience to solve real business problems set by our corporate partners
- Soft skills coaching including CV consultancy and interview training
- Guarantee of a job paying £28,500 or above* with one of our corporate partners
- Advice and support from course tutors in your first month with the employer
* Subject to Pairview’s terms and conditions